I spent last weekend with a few good friends in nature where we rented an apartment to hike and explore the surroundings of Berlin. Most of us are now in their early 30s, but some are still in their late 20s.
At some point we talked about how our priorities changed and personally, I think mine changed quite a lot especially in the last 2-3 years.
Below is a brief list of 10 points I kind of crave now that I'm in my early 30s, though I would have never thought I would like bacl when I was in my 20s:
- Going for a walk in the neighborhood
- Spending time with family
- Valuing reliable friends
- Eating vegetarian and keeping an eye on what I consume in general
- Going for a hike or bike tour on weekends
- Being interested in international politics
- Taking care of my mind (meditating) and body (running)
- Watching out for what I eat (to not gain weight, because I easily do)
- Going clubbing until early morning only once a weekend
- Sitting upright in front of my computer screen (because otherwise my neck hurts)
I'm curious to see how this list will adjust over the course of the next few years. Did you notice any change in your priorities recently?